Monday, July 11, 2016

Family Reunion Photo Scavenger Hunt

This year my family had a family reunion. All 10 of us siblings with spouses and kids hung around together and played games and generally didn't kill each other for a week. It was a huge success! We touring an old mill and played in the Mississippi river, we caught tiny toads and giant moths and took pictures for the photo scavenger hunt. My sister Kassie had the most items photographed, but others had some of the coolest pics.

Best picture of me: MOM


Best picture of an animal not on the list: DAD


Best picture of a fly: AMANDA



Best pic of tree sap: ALECIA


Best pic of a pink flower: LYDIA


Most pictures of flowers and toads: ALECIA



Best pic of thorns: LYDIA




Most determined photo taker: HYRUM (although I see none of your pics uploaded)
When and IF more people upload their photos, I will continue to add best photo winners (hint hint kassie and hyrum)

No comments:

Post a Comment