Monday, May 26, 2014

Bald Face

Gordon again decided it was time for a change. He made the dramatic decision to shave his face. He allowed me to take pictures before during and after.

Before Pictures: Note his bushman wildness and craze in his eye.

Goatee:
He wanted to know what it felt like to be a mean looking guy with a goatee

Luckily he determined that goatees are not his style
Awkward Chinese monk-goatee thing:

This face cracks me up. 

I wish I had a good story behind this face. Gordon wanted to make faces in the mirror. I'm lucky I was able to snap this one quick enough.
Mustache time:

Nacho Libre Look


Again with strange faces
 Just Scruff:
Smolder

Trying to woe me. The scruff is my favorite look.

And my favorite picture.


And Finally... drum roll please...... the bald face!



In sum, Gordon went from wild man to cute baby face in a manner of moments.



Isn't he just adorable? Such lovely large eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment