Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Summer Trips (Anchorage with Spencers and Utah for Wedding)

I've managed to post all of my pictures in reverse order. My last day in Utah, I went to the temple with my sister and had so much fun hanging out with her. Also please note in the below photo that i have a really bad neck tan line. No I am not wearing a white shirt under the purple shirt. I am just that pale. It was nice going to Utah to visit family and get a tan.

I was in Utah for my sister's wedding. She and her husband (middle guy) are great for each other. They will enjoy their eternities together. I'm not sure what was happening in this picture, but it's a realistic wedding photo.


My sister and her kids and mom and grandma and grandpa.

Another 3 generation. These facial expressions are perfectly hilarious!

So picture of me and my dad and grandpa. oh and my nephew!

Beautiful flowers! This wedding was beautiful! The flowers were so pretty that I took the succulent from my bouquet and it's growing at home. I might gift it back to the newly weds as a piece of their wedding that can continue to grow like their love. (or something sappy like that, I am a romantic after all)

Apparently blogger doesn't know how to rotate photos. Here is one of my favorites with me and my younger sister. 

I also was able to celebrate my birthday while in Utah. It was great celebrating it with family. I got my nails and hair done and got a great cake from my sister and a yummy brownies and ice cream from a different sister. It was perfect!

Again, I can't rotate this photo. And if I don't post this now, it will never happen.
This is a picture of the Timp Temple from one of my many visits.

My new haircut!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

My favorite picture of my mother and me when we got our hairs cut together 

This was from when the Spencer's visited us. This photo was taken in Santa's house in North Pole, Alaska. It was all things Christmas in there. SO SO SO loverly!

This is the anchorage temple.

So there are a gazillion landscape pictures from anchorage. That area has huge blue glaciers, birds, exotic animals, and all sorts of beauty. That will all be a later post about Denali and Anchorage Glacier Tour and Alaska Animal Conservation Reserve.

1 comment: