Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Auto accident

I got myself in a car accident. Can't remember much about it, I lost that memory to my concussion. Only missed one day, hopefully thats all I will need.
Crash happened while I was on the job, totaled both cars, my works car and the other girls. Idk how bad she was hurt, she was conscious and what not when the ambulance took her away after having to cut her out if her car for fear of a back injury. I hit her drivers side tire with the front drivers side of my pickup truck.


It was not the proudest moment of my life. So my fiance watched me and my sister's kids (I had already agreed to watch them before the accident) Luckily he's an EMT and wouldn't freak out if something weird happened to me because of the concussion. I had really fun twitches for like 2 months afterwards :( yea, not fun. But only when I was falling asleep, and they were way worse then the normal leg twitches and you wake up situations. Anyways, they did a CT scan. They said I was normal and all that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment