Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Work Fun

I work in the office/shop where things can get a bit monotonous. So what do we do? Shake it up!
Practicing our fish-tail braiding
Saw this sign and I had to laugh. Exactly 2 1/2 miles. not 3.
IT guy's last name is Belnap. and apparently a Belnap got this formula named after him. I have no idea what its for.
So he made me a name card that said AMANDA backwards
This was just too funny. Yes it is easier to lay across the entire desk than to walk around a couple more feet and sit in the chair
There is a tree growing in the middle of the Stop sign post. No joke.
Sometimes I can mess up words. that is supposed to be "We can sit in the shade of the steeple"
He turned 30. so we decorated his office in black balloons
I found this in my window one day. It was taped to the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment