Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

Easter Time! Which means dying things! This year Gordon and I dyed eggs and I dyed my hair too!


I also hid the Easter Candy (that we got the night before) which Gordon woke up early and tried to find. I didn't think I hid it well - I wasn't intending for it to be hidden at all - but it took long enough for Gordon to find it, that I was able to eat some too. 
After church we made a delicious Easter lunch Breakfast Wreath (I love breakfast food all times of day). 


We were going to take a Sunday afternoon walk with the weather warming up, but somehow we ended up taking a nap. (I also love naps)
For dinner Gordon treated me to some lovely BBQ chicken and sweet potato fries. He is an amazing cook. I enjoy his food. We planned a large green salad to go with our dinner - not pictured.


Please note the length of Gordon's beard. It is his pride. For my pride, my plants have really popped up, soon I will need to clear a bit of yard and plant them! 

2 comments:

  1. In the pic of your new hair color, where are the window sill plants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved them to the window by the table.They get more direct sunlight there.

    ReplyDelete