Thursday, January 16, 2014

After Christmas Party

There is supposed to be a video right here that has several members of my family dancing to wii dance. And I almost burst my gut laughing. Unfortunately for me, but very fortunately for them, the video does not want to be loaded currently, and I want to post this so I can post other things



We had a fairly bad storm come through Madison right after Christmas and we had frost growing under our front door. I had never seen that one before. This picture is with the front door open looking at the door frame.

For Christmas I gave my brothers some paint and told them after Christmas I would paint their room for them. They kept with a jungle-like theme and this is how the painted ended up. I only did an accent wall and the wall by the door. It is rather like I made a sponge mural on a green base coat. I really do like how it turned out. My brothers say they like it too.




1 comment:

  1. love it Amanda! I had no idea you were such an artist! I'll have to go oooo and ahhh at it in person. Very cool. Thanks for the blog updates Amanda, love them. Glad you made it to Alaska ok, looks like that pillar bear might eat you though. Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete