Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Holiday

We returned to my parent's home for the holidays. We had a very lovely Christmas. Gordon and I got each other warm clothing for this winter (really sappy huh) My brother Terrill gave us a binder of family recipes. Alecia gave us an ornament for our first Christmas (pictures below). We also got some cool Lego and Hotwheels cars from Santa.


On the Friday after Christmas my family and I went down to the Chicago Illinois Latter-Day Saint Temple. We had a very enjoyable time there. It was a very beautiful day, with the exception of the fog when we drove down, luckily my father is a very expert driver and navigated us safely.

We had a little open house for both the married couple and for Crissa's homecoming. It was very fun, and delicious, there was a lot of really good food. Here is a pic of the food table. Try not to drool on your keyboard :p



I married such a handsome guy! So we took some pics while we waited for guests to arrive. Gordon has been growing his beard out for Alaska. He keeps it well trimmed so I don't mind it.
 I should also mention I married a very funny guy. I find it hard not to split my gut laughing.

My brothers have been making snowmen for the past couple of years. This year's snowman is 7 ft 10 in. With the hat he's 8 ft 3 in. The 2012 Snowman was 9 ft 9 in.

2013
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment